Choosing the right pest control service for your home can require a great deal of research and examination. After all, you don’t want just anyone entering your home and spraying chemicals everywhere. It’s important to select a safe, environmentally-responsible pest control company that offers superior pest control service while maintaining a high level of trust. These are the kinds of rigorous standards you receive from a Wichita pest control service with QualityPro certification.
What is Quality Pro?
Quality Pro is an independent organization created in 2004 that develops good business practices and standards. It is governed by a board of representatives made up of people from all over the country. This group ensures program standards correspond with the latest regulations and remain high and consistent. It was developed for pest management companies in both the U.S. and Canada who are currently members of the National Pest Management Association (NPMA).
Which Wichita pest control companies qualify for Quality Pro designation?
Quality Pro represents more than 450 of the best companies in the industry. It is the largest certification available in the pest control service industry and garners a high level of trust. With more than 22,000 pest control businesses in the U.S., less than 3% have qualified to be designated as a QualityPro Certified business by the NPMA.
What type of standards must be met by the Wichita Pest Control Service to be certified?
The NPMA ensures the following strict standards are met by their registered businesses:
- Hire only highly-trained employees with references
- Employees maintain a clean criminal background and driving history
- Adopt and enforce written policies related to job-related safety for all employees
- Dress practices for sales/service technicians in the public eye are followed
- Offer clear and understandable information to customers about services
- Provide clear warranty and termite service agreement
- Maintain a drug-free workplace
- Advertise ethically and truthfully
- Maintain up-to-date insurance policy
- Practice environmentally-responsible pest control including specific Pesticide Handling Practices
- They hire only the best, most qualified people
- They maintain a drug-free workplace policy
- They instill on-the-job safety procedures
- They communicate with our customers
- They train their employees to meet the highest industry standards
- They make certain their technicians are trained in proper pesticide handling